General Board – AlgoTrader Introduces Automated Bitcoin Trading
AlgoTrader is the worlds first professional algorithmic trading solution to support automated Bitcoin trading.
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are this years hottest trading topic. Many banks are already establishing blockchain-based services and using cryptocurrencies for interbank settlement. The first blockchain / cryptocurrency-based hedge funds have also appeared.
The only thing missing was an institutional-grade algorithmic trading software that allows trading of cryptocurrencies on a fully automated quantitative basis.
But thats about to change!
The upcoming AlgoTrader release 4.0 integrates Coinigy, an all-in-one digital currency platform. Coinigy offers connectivity to over 45 of the worlds most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, allowing you to trade hundreds of different cryptocurrencies.
Benefits of the new Coinigy integration include:
- Connectivity to 45+ cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken, BTC-e, Bitstamp, OKCoin and more
- Support for hundreds of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash and more
- Processing of live market data from any of the supported cryptocurrency exchanges
- Trading of cryptocurrencies based on automated trading rules such as technical indicators or statistical arbitrage
- Automated download of Coinigy accounts, exchanges and currency pairs into AlgoTrader
- Simultaneous trading of currency pairs on multiple exchanges
- Cryptocurrency market making
- Trading of cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies through forex brokers such as FXCM, LMAX and Currenex
The AlgoTrader Coinigy integration which allows Automated Bitcoin Trading will be made available to all AlgoTrader users when version 4.0 is released later this spring.
via – Algorithmic Trading Group Forum http://ift.tt/2cjOidT
May 13, 2017 at 04:42PM